Subscribe to updates

Saturday, September 5, 2009

Hypnotsim 2

Hi Noman,
It's Karim Hajee again - with Day 7 - the last day of The CreatingPower Email Course. So far you've been receiving some powerful information that can and will help you improve your life - if you use it and work with it regularly.
You've also got an inside look at the Creating Power system and how it can truly change your life.
With Creating Power you'll make lasting changes so that youconstantly enjoy success and happiness throughout your life.
Today you're going to learn how to put everything together so thatyou stay on track. You'll also learn how to continue enjoying success after success. So let's get started with your last session.
In order to work with the techniques I've outlined and create thekind of changes or improvements you want in life you have to start doing - you have to start working with the exercises I outline and begin taking charge.
I've taught my Creating Power system to thousands of people aroundthe world - and I have discovered that what works for one works for all of them. I have also found that those who don't get results are those thatdo not do the exercises. There is no magic pill; there is no magic potion that is going tocreate change for you in an instant. You're where you are because of years of practice - it may not have been something you intentionally did - but you've been thinking and doing the same things, getting the same results for years.
Now you're going to change that practice and it means incorporatingnew actions, new thoughts and a new philosophy. This will take time and patience.
Doing this on your own will take a lot of effort - you'll have totrain your mind on your own and learn to direct your subconscious mind on your own. The other choice is to start working with the Creating Power system - it will save you a lot of time and energy - and it will get you working sooner than if you tried to do it on your own.
Understand that you're not going to change your entire life in aday, two days, week, month or 2 months. Creating change requires discipline and patience.
Look at it this way - you're telling your subconscious mind tocreate a new life for you - it has to change the old one and create new opportunities and a new life. Some people will see results right away - for others it may take longer - it really depends on where you are and where you want to go. The key is to not worry about results - just keep doing.
I know everybody wants results and you will get results - butworrying and stressing out, monitoring your progress everyday is actually counter productive - it goes against what you are trying toaccomplish. The changes will happen and the results will come - the key is tocontinue doing the work and applying the techniques.
With Creating Power you'll learn how to set up a system that youcan implement into your everyday life. It's not about doing homework. It's not about spending hours a day listening to a tape or cd, orstanding in front of the mirror, or playing music and affirmations in the background.
Creating Power shows you how to take control of your mind andsubconscious mind.
The exercises you are given are to be done during the course ofyour day - while your mind is consciously active.
You can do these exercises while you're taking a shower, going fora walk, getting a cup of coffee, driving, making dinner - at anytime that your mind is not focused on something important you can work with the Creating Power exercises.This creates a new habit of thinking and trains the mind to send the right messages tothe subconscious mind - so that you create the life you want and attract new opportunities to improve your life.
"I received the creating power CDs on time, and they really arewonderful! They are the best positive thinking, etc CDs I've ever heard. You sound so humble and genuine, it really inspires me to listenmore, its real brain-food. Your words especially help when I'm feeling disheartened, or going off-course"Julie M, Portland, Oregon
Why People Fail
The reason most people fail to improve their life or change theircircumstances is because they don't want to learn how to do it and when they get the information they need - they give up.Why do they do this? Because they fall prey to the excuses generated by their mind.
I can give you hundreds of excuses I've heard over the past 20years of teaching this course. Here are some of those excuses - see if you recognize any of them: not enough time, don't know if it works, not sure, I'll get to it tomorrow, not motivated, not sure if I'm doing it right, something came up, I'm not ready, etc, etc, etc.
Hey, this is your life I'm talking about - is it not important tolive the life you want?
Now, those who succeed at changing or improving their lives byworking with my program do so because they learn the process and enjoy the process.
They enjoy working with the techniques and seeing what kind ofresults they get. Most of them can't wait to get started in the morning - because they embrace the process and don't look over their shoulderconstantly waiting for results. They know the results are going to come - because they see it having an impact on their lives and they enjoythe process.
Every technique I teach, everything I have discussed in this email course I have practiced for more than 20 years and I have taughtthousands of people just like you. I offer a 90-day guarantee for one reason - I know that if you do this course consistently for 90 full days - you will see results. Slack off and you're back where you started. Start Creating Changes today -
Success requires commitment and discipline - then it becomes ahabit - this is what you develop with the Creating Power system. Creating Power shows you how to work with the power of your mind and subconscious mind - so that you create the life you want and enjoy success, happiness, and much more.
"Thank you for creating a course of instruction that will produceresults. I have over 250 self-help books and dozens of tape sets; this is the best!"Walter T, Los Angeles, California
I hope you've enjoyed this 7-day email course. I've given you some valuable information to work with and hopefullyyou have a better idea of what you can do to improve your life. I hope you take advantage of the Creating Power system and begin working with a proven program that has already helped tens ofthousands of people around the world achieve their goals. Let Creating Power show you how you can achieve your goals and livethe life you want.
Sincerely,
Karim HajeeCreating PowerPS: Remember - if you don't change your thoughts and beliefs,everything stays the same. If you don't take control - nothing changes. Learn how to regain control of your life - let Creating Power show you how to take back control of your life.
******************************************
Discover The Power Of Believing: The E-Book from Karim Hajee that will change your life. You've gone through my 7-day sample course, now get the E-Book that will propel you to success, happiness and much more. I've shown you how yourbeliefs create your reality - now you can startchanging your beliefs and begin living the life you wantwith The Power Of Believing.
============================================If you have a friend who would benefit from this fr*ee email course please forward this email to them or have them sign up by Clicking Here To Get My Free E-Course and Newsletter============================================

No comments:

Post a Comment