Saturday, September 5, 2009
hypnatsim 5
I want to take a moment to thank you for working with my Creating Power 7-day e-mail course and reading my weekly newsletters. By now you've discovered the importance of controlling and directing your thoughtsso that you attract the right situations and eventsto help you achieve all your goals. For the past 20-years I've been teaching tens of thousands of people exactly how to direct the powerof their mind and subconscious mind to help the create the life they want. Every week I get countlessemails from students telling me just how successful they have been after working with my Creating Power system. Today I want you to enjoy the same rewards that they enjoy. Creating Power is already a worldwide bestsellerand has helped tens of thousands of people just likeyou achieve their goals and live their dreams.Simply put - Creating Power is unlike anyother program."I started working with your Creating Powersystem 3 months ago. I wanted a better job andI wanted to meet somebody. Within a month I hada new job offer and just recently I starteddating someone very special.Thanks Karim. Creating Power is awesome!"Diana Sebastian, Texas.In addition to my incredible program,Today I'm offering you over $1500 worth of bo'nus gi'ftsabsolutely fr'ee - but only if you act today.These bonus gifts will teach you how toCreate Success, Create Wealth, ImproveRelationships, Meet the right Partner,Create Confidence, Eliminate Fear andAnxiety. You'll also get 3-months ofpersonal coaching with me, Karim Hajee -completely free - plus you'll get ahundred dollars off to any of mymulti-day seminars.Creating Power requires just 5-minutes a day. Yes with just 5-minutes a day you'll learn you how to re-program your mindand start directing your subconsciousmind so that you start achieving your goalsin just days. With Creating Power you'lllearn to eliminate the negative thinkingpatterns and limiting beliefs that havebeen holding you back for so long.Let's face it - you've been taught how todo just about everything - but no one evertaught you how to train your mind, no oneever taught you how to unleash the incrediblepower of your subconscious mind so thatyou enjoy your life and achieve your goals.Creating Power teaches you how to train yourmind and unleash the awesome power of yoursubconscious mind - so that you createthe life you want."I used to be a very negative and angry person.After I started working with your Creating Power systemI realized I was destroying my own life. TodayI am happy to say that I am no longer thatnegative person and I am now having a positiveimpact on those around me. I've gone from hopingto making things better in my life. I recently boughta new home - and I know this would never have happenedhad I not started working with Creating Power. Thankyou so much."Steven Pacheko, South Africa.Imagine being able to:* Achieve Success* Improve your Health* Lose Weight* Improve your Relationships or Meet The Right Person* Increase Your Energy* Discover Your Passion and Stay Motivated.* Increase Your Confidence And Self-Esteem* Eliminate Dëbt* Make More Möney* Stop Worrying and Start Enjoying Life* Get a new or better job* Secure a PromotionPlus hundreds of more benefits that I simply can'tsqueeze into this letter.How Can Creating Power do this?I've spent more than 20-years working withpeople just like you all over the world - and I'vehelped each one of them get results and improve theirlife - now I've put those powerful lessons andtechniques into an easy to use home-study program -it's all in my Creating Power system. To learn more and to get started today visit:htmA Scientifically Proven System for SuccessResearchers have proven that what you think andbelieve directly impacts your life,your health and your finances. Change yourthoughts, change your beliefs and you change your lifeHow do you do this?I've discovered the powerful techniques that willchange your life and I'll walk you through the processso that you go from simply existing to Creatingthe life you want - and it only takes just5-minutes a day. That's right Creating Power onlyrequires 5-minutes a day. Can you afford to spend5-minutes a do create the life you want. I think youcan't afford not to.But it gets even better. Once you get the CreatingPower system you'll be able to contact mepersonally and ask questions so that you getthe most out of Creating Power.Yes I will send you my direct e-mailaddress and direct phone number within minutesafter you sign up.If you're ready to begin Creating the lifeyou want while enjoying success, happinessand much more then vi"Before I started working with your programmy business was barely floating. We've gonefrom making a few thousand a month toover 20-thousand monthly - and I've only been workingwith your techniques for 6-months. This programis something everybody should be working with.You should teach it in schools."Dan Tomasky, Denver"Karim, Last year I worked with yourCreating Power program to find my lostcat. This year my family and I worked withCreating Power after my mother was diagnosed withBreast Cancer. The results are in - momis cured and I know your Creating Powersystem helped her win this fight.Thank you so much Karim, you truly arespecial."Phyllis H.you ready to achieve all your goals?Are you ready to begin living the life you want? Are you ready to create success, happiness and an abundance of wealth, time and energy? Then you're ready for Creating Power. I look forward to working with you. Sincerely, Karim HajeeCreating PowerPS: Remember - you get one life, one chance. Make the most of it by working with all your powersand giving yourself every chance to achieve success. Don't let simple negative thinking stop you in you tracks. Start creating the life you want today.vSIT ME
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment